Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Variations on a S'more

S'mores are an integral part of the camping experience. You can make them the same way every time for the rest of your life (no prob!); or, if you enjoy variety in life as much as I do, you may enjoy this list of yummy variations. I found some here and here and some came from my own brain. Disclaimer: I have not tried any of these yet, but I am planning on it!

  • Reese's peanut butter cup instead of chocolate
  • Peppermint patty instead of chocolate
  • Nutella or mocha cappuccino spread (omg!) instead of chocolate
  • Homemade jam instead of chocolate
  • Add thinly sliced banana to the mix
  • Chocolate graham crackers instead of regular
  • Saltine crackers with peanut butter
  • Homemade graham crackers
  • Homemade marshmallows
  • Dark or white chocolate instead of milk
  • Add some shredded sweetened coconut to the top and some dark chocolate on the bottom
  • Caramel sauce instead of chocolate
Let me know if you think up any others, or if you have a favorite variation. Happy roasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment