Tuesday, July 17, 2012

French Bread Pizza




















This is not a healthy recipe, but it is super easy and really yummy. I don't think I've had french bread pizza since high school hot lunches, but it sounded really good so I thought I would make it! Great for those days you can't or won't or don't want to cook a "real" dinner (um, every day for me?!).


We got the "bake it fresh" french bread loaves at the Fred Meyer bakery (it's mostly baked, you just finish baking it yourself...to impress your dinner guests when you pull out perfect loaves from the oven, I guess...)

Slice it horizontally so you have two halves to put toppings on. Add pizza sauce, cheese, and turkey pepperonis (or whatever toppings you wish).

Bake at 400* for 15 minutes and then enjoy!! So yummy!

(My serving in this picture is 525 calories.)

No comments:

Post a Comment