Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Easy Baked Salmon Fillets

























This weekend I found some gorgeous Wild Caught Alaskan King Salmon Fillets on manager's special at Fred Meyer. I am slowly starting to get into eating more fish, since I previously have not eaten much seafood and didn't really like it. I usually go for the white fish (cod, sole, etc.), but I know salmon is very healthy and has lots of good Omega 3s and essential fatty acids, so I gave it another try. I found a super easy recipe from foodnetwork.com and cooked it up last night for dinner.


Directions: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Cut the fillets into serving-size pieces. Place on baking sheet and add seasonings (salt and pepper or Johnny's in our house). Bake 12-15 minutes or until done.

Watch out for small bones when eating...I always forget since I don't have fish that often. Serve with your favorite side and enjoy your nutritious and delicious meal!

P.S. Happy July 4th!!
It's a beauty!
Fish and Chips - Northwest style!

No comments:

Post a Comment