Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A little ADD in knitting department...


























I started a new project. Before I finished my scarf. Mainly because I started a new ball of yarn on my scarf and it is way less fluffy than the previous one, even though it is the exact same yarn, and it is going to look really stupid. So why bother working on it?

So I am making a headband! You can see the pattern from Lion Brand Yarn here. It is an easy pattern - knit one, purl one for 8 stitches per row and the opposite on the alternating rows. It uses Lion Brand Cotton-Ease yarn, which is half cotton and half polyester. It makes a cool kind of holey pattern! I am planning on sewing eleastic on the bottom parts instead of just tying it like the directions say. I think it will be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment